Happy Birthday to Us
You may have heard of us as Converged Asia, an SEO agency working for startups solely in the APAC region.
Then things went wild and we had clients located in Portugal, Finland, USA. It felt weird calling ourselves as “the SEO agency of the APAC region”, “working for startups”. So we gracefully renamed our company.
While the rebranding was taking off, we didn’t stop a second to celebrate 2nd and 3rd birthdays.
That’s why, it’s time to stop for 2 minutes and celebrate our 4th birthday as Converged Agency, the SEO agency working -mostly- for startups.
We say “mostly” because we had the chance to work for global companies along the way, like Pomelo Fashion, or Vaadin, or Michelin. Wow, right?
- 25 SEO seminars
- 6 SEO workshops
- 52 face to face meetings
- 627 Hangouts Calls (Yeah, we pretty much work remote even before COVID-19. So none of our clients was questioning our ability to adapt. We were born adapted.)
Finished? Not quite.
- 23 clients around the world
- More than 90 hours of travel for business
- 2340 cups of coffee, not that we count or anything.
- And pretty good organic visibility increase which would be insignificant to share by taking the average.
Four years ago, we started our journey, believing in;
- the quality of our service,
- always acting fast,
- keeping the startup spirit up and running,
- raising the bar by self-improvement,
- being available via Emails, Calls, Slack, Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter.
Not Instagram though. We are on Instagram just for fun.
This is not a video that will end, “If you’d like to work with us, please shoot an email to this address”. Nope.
This is the moment we celebrate by blowing 4 candles with full capacity of our lungs and make your 2 minutes slightly less stressed, a little more joyful. Thanks for joining our journey even by watching.